Frank attributes his success as an executive coach to his experience as a business executive.
For over 30 years, he worked at the most prestigious companies in the world, including JPMorgan Chase, Marsh, Inc. and MasterCard. He learned first-hand that thriving businesses are built on strong relationships and clear communications and that executives with high levels of emotional intelligence soar to the upper echelons. He can relate instantly to the challenges that executives face and he can act swiftly to provide a supportive and productive environment for them to explore new behaviors that result in career breakthroughs.
Frank believes everyone can benefit from a professional coaching experience. During his business career, Frank participated in firm-wide mentoring programs. He discovered that he enjoyed and exceled at helping others to succeed, which led to his new career as an executive coach. His professional coaching credentials include:
- iCoachNewYork, Professional Coaching Certificate from Baruch’s Zicklin School of Business
- Certified in EQ-i, EQ-360, MBTI/FIRO-B
- University of Chicago: MBA in Finance and Marketing
- Baruch College: BBA in Accounting and Law
Frank’s senior positions with Fortune 500 companies include:
- MasterCard Worldwide. Senior Vice President, Global Technology and Operations. Frank led strategic, operational and technical support for the Marketing, Merchant Services, Information Services, and Loyalty businesses.
- Marsh, Inc. Senior Vice President, Chief Global Architect. Frank led a team of 13 technologists, working with their operations and business counterparts, to build a new global IT architecture.
- JPMorgan Chase. Vice President. Frank served in positions of increasing responsibility and authority within technology and operations, and private banking planning and marketing. He also created strategies for consumer banking and branch operations as well as automation for the retail bank during a 25-year career with the bank