Facilitating Breakthroughs for Senior Executives
Executives face unprecedented pressure to perform in today’s complex business environment. As a former Fortune 500 senior executive, Frank Faeth understands exactly what it takes for leaders and managers to overcome challenges and seize opportunities.
Frank applies his blue-chip business background to coach high-potential leaders and managers on how to perform at their personal best. Principles of clear communication, relationship building, compassionate leadership and active listening underpin his approach to coaching.
Virtually every executive runs into roadblocks during their careers or loses sight of their unique strengths. Executives can break behaviors that are holding them back and sharpen their skills when they gain awareness of themselves as well as their interactions with others.
Frank partners with clients to turn powerful personal and interpersonal insights into positive action that advances their careers and the missions of their organizations. Specifically, he:
- Guides clients through a dynamic discovery process that enables them to identify and intensify their strengths and to recognize and overcome barriers
- Provides a supportive environment for clients to practice pushing beyond stifling patterns
- Engages clients in meaningful, consistent conversations and intense planning so goals are reached
Frank has held senior positions for several of the most prestigious companies in the world, including JPMorgan Chase, MasterCard Worldwide and Marsh, Inc. and he has undergone extensive training in executive coaching. Combining his business background with his coaching experience, Frank facilitates professional breakthroughs for executives in the following areas:
- Developing resilient, relationship-driven leaders
- Helping abrasive executives recognize and improve their behavior
- Empowering transitioning executives with action plans
- Building relationships between business and technology teams